Sunday, July 04, 2010

Milk Pudding with Orange and Kiwi

I rarely cooked this week. Not only because of my schedule (halah :p) but also (mainly) because my friend gave me Rendang Telur.

Hoooh! I love it very much. I ate Rendang Telur EVERY DAY in this week (at least once a day, but sometimes I can eat Rendang Telur up to three times a day :D). 

The only food that I cooked these recent weekdays was only pudding. This milk pudding was my second try. It tasted good (for me) because I added whipped cream into the mixture. The result was this pudding tasted so moist (more moist than my first try) and fresh (because of orange and kiwi).


Actually the original recipe use mango as its vla, but i couldn't find mango here (not yet) and i (still) don't have any idea what other fruit can be used to substitute mango. Any idea?

As usual, this recipe is taken from Bara's book ;)

4 comments:

poppy said...

dah lama ga maen k sini. wah makin jago aj eksperimennya...itu foto2 asli masakanmu kan? eh pas si om mu ngelirik apa yg kubaca dia melotot dan berkata "itu bikin sendiri si pepen? wah udah dpt wahyu kewanitaan dia" hahaha *ngakak denger komennya*

tp dia mengaku ngiler jg liat foto masakanmu, terutama yg puding. Tp sambil diiringi kata "rasanya seenak fotonya ga ituh?" :D

narpen said...

Wuuuh. seenaknyo! Foto asli ini bo. Banyak suka dukanya di dapur. Kapan2 kita japri aja ya, kekeke.

Rasanya lumayan kok. Ga sampe spesial, tapi masuk kategori enak :) Pengennya sih nyoba yang pake vla, tan.. Tapi belum dapet resep yang oke (alias gampang tapi enak :P).

edratna said...

Soal resep makanan ditambah bahan kemana carinya, tanya Imel aja....
Fotonya menggiurkan dan bikin lapar..apalagi saya suka jenis puding, rasanya adem di perut...

narpen said...

kmrn2 puding yg sama udah diuji coba ke tetangga2 (dan dimakan bersama2).
kesimpulan: enak^^

alhamdulillah. senangnya..